Thursday, February 5, 2009

Questions

What ?.
Cant you see that i'm looking straight at you?
I was in another place.
Well, do you want us to go together ?
I don't think they'll let you in.
I'm sure they would, i have a way to get what i want.....(*small smile*),Theres a small cafe across the street that has an excellent band, lets go........
no
(kiss)........(kiss)
i can't.
Why not ?
I'm in another place.
Come out of it.
They won't let me out.
Here, see i can hold your hand, what does that tell you?
....you should'nt be doing this.
Well just look around were in the same place, you and I. i can hold your hand that means we're together
......flowers grow too slowly. People like to take flowers away from where they should be.
Flowers just add a little beauty, what kind of flowers do you like
......I . just can't
You can
......You shouldn't do this I want to.....You shouldn't do this..Bu,NO, not this way. i want to see more, she wont come, she can't come .
Minkrogu?
let me have another side, yes , turn it around. YES YES, i see it, its beautiful. i must take it back with me.
Minkrogu , look you have to look at me.
Its not as sharp as it looks, but its beutiful
Sharp, what do you mean sharp?? Look Mink i think
.......This is just the way i pictured it, perfect in every way. No i wont let her feel a thing, she'll be glad when i take it from her.
Mink this is too much, your scaring me!
Now you can open your eyes, here take this from me, it will help you remember what i offer, Yes i'll do it just the way you want.
MINKKKKKKKKKK
Huh? what's wrong?
Are you okay, can we go now?
Sorry, i was in another place.
Let's go ...

No comments: