Monday, February 2, 2009

Dance with me

Glooming accross a dark hallway two eyes appear and disapear. A man or beast blinking at my presence.
Shit! it's coming my way. Take me to you leader.
Settle down.Look at the yellow tree.Breathe in, breathe out. Pick up the knife, now run forward open you eyes, JUMP !!!!
I Killed a kid.
Open the small door, i have to crawl.
Very white face, Curious eyes, Red hair, Nylon pants, so much color. Mozart playing.
I am dancing with the clown.
left left step, left left step, right right step.
Open wide,I bit his nose off.
Walk out the window, step on the ledge, climb to the roof.i feel hazy, dizzy, vertigo....vertigo....don't look down, pigeons flying, going up.
safe.
Tie a knot, attach to pole.
write letter:
Dear hotline,
I have just murdered a clown, and killed a young child. i will go through every door and mourne theire death.
Regards.
Luise Papagan Marx

No comments: